Wow! Today has been a wonderful day. Mark was called to be the 2nd counselor in the bishopric. I know he will be great. He is a wonderful father and husband. He is so faithful. I really don't know why he chose me to be his wife. Mark is currently working at Wells Fargo and doing some writing on the side.
Kit is growing, growing, growing. She was having problems eating food for a bit, but now she is doing much better and is eating lots of food, especially at daycare. Kit loves it there. She has so many friends. She always talks about Addie and Wyatt. She is learning lots of new words and is getting really good at identifying her colors.
Kit loves to help me cook. Whenever I am cooking or baking, she will push one of the chairs over to the counter and "help" me with whatever I am making. She is such a good helper right now. She loves to help me sweep the floor. I took apart our stiffer and made it smaller for her to use while I do the cleaning.
Okay... So here comes a BUNCH of pictures!






No comments:
Post a Comment