We had something everyday during Christmas break. We decorated gingerbread men. Kit only wanted to eat the candy. The Christmas Eve festivities were so much fun. We played so many fun games: Carcassonne, Dixit, 7 Wonders, and Dominion. If anyone is looking for some fun games, give these a try!
Kit absolutely loved playing with her cousins. The first thing she would say when she woke up was "Abbie?" Once Kit warmed up to the Phoenix cousins they were inseparable.
Mark and I over did it with Kit this year. She got a bunch of clothes and puzzles, a doll stroller, a doll bed/nursery thing, play kitchen, books, and princesses galore! I think her favorite toy us a tie between her princess little people castle and the kitchen. Every morning when she wakes up, that is the first thing she goes and plays with. I know she won't remember any of it, but she had so much fun.








.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment