June 04, 2011

Summer Has Begun!!


Summer Vacation List:
1.   Have a baby
2.   Have a baby
    oh and
         
    3.  Have a baby

    I can't wait for the baby to come.  I am so glad that I have some time before the baby is born.  I feel like I have so much to do.  I still need to decorate the nursery, (yes...) pack my hospital bag, get the pre-admissions form to the hospital...the list goes on and on!  


    1 comment:

    1. If I can give you one suggestion call and double check that the form made it to the right people. Patrick and I mailed it in a few weeks before the due date but when we got to the labor and delivery admissions office they didn't have the form. So Patrick and I sat around for about 30 minutes while the gal called around looking for it. It was not fun at all. The worst part was that we got there before 8 am and it was hard to get a hold of anyone and my contractions were less than 5 minutes apart and it was all concentrated on my spine. Sitting there for 30 minutes, maybe more, with shooting pains up my back was killer. Patrick was pretty pissed. She finally found it and I'm not really sure where she found it I was a little out of it. I just remember that the nurse FINALLY came with a wheelchair and I had to wait to move into the wheelchair until my contraction had stopped and I could move. Seriously it was "can't move because I am in so much pain" pain. I think she felt bad for us and she placed us in one of the biggest rooms they have. Seriously it was GIANT.

      ReplyDelete