May 28, 2011

Cute Nursing Cover

I got an e-mail the other day with a code  for a free nursing cover.  Well, nothing is ever "free."  Just like a couple of weeks ago, I got a coupon for a free baby sling.  I all I had to do was pay shipping.  I checked it out, and to me, it wasn't worth the $12 in shipping.  I thought that was a little outrageous for a baby sling.

I checked out the nursing cover, and shipping was only $10.  This time, I thought that was worth it.  I got one.  I have been wanting to make one, but with the fabric and the supplies, it would cost about $10. This will be perfect for when I have to pump at school next year.



If you are interested, go to Udder Covers, pick the one you want, and enter the code: "Family2011" and it will subtract the price of the cover so all you have to pay is shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment