I found this recipe on Create Studio. I tried it and they were sooo good!! I had to hold back or else I would have eaten them all in one day. The only difference is my frosting wasn't as fluffy.
(Picture From Create Studio)
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
INGREDIENTS:
1 package double chocolate chip cake mix (I always use Betty Crocker mixes!)
If there's not enough chocolate chips, add more! Bake as directed.
Peanut Butter Frosting
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (I always use Jiff)
3 cups powdered sugar
4 Tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
DIRECTIONS:
Combine butter, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar, beat with mixer until creamy. Add remaining 2 cups powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Bet until fluffy. Yields enough frosting for 1 dozen large cupcakes.
To ice the cupcakes, I used a plastic piping bag from Michael's. I cut the tip about 3/4 inch. You could also use a plastic bag. Start in the center, circle around clockwise, then end with a little more pressure in the center again where you started.

Dang weight watchers and post-baby weight! I read posts like this and my mouth waters...and then I get depressed! Enjoy eating what ever you want while pregnant! I sure did!!!
ReplyDelete