April 12, 2011

Spring Break Craftiness

To start off my spring break, I decided to be a little crafty and make a car seat tent and some burp clothes with the fabric scraps I have.  I have two more burp clothes to make.  I will post pictures when I am done.
 

In order to finish the car seat tent, I needed to get the car seat and stroller out of the box.  When everything from the box was on the floor, I realized that the stroller needed to be put together.  So, while trying to make quesadillas with corn tortillas (which didn't turn out very good), I put the stroller together.  It was really easy.

When I finish the other two burp clothes, I am going to do another baby project:  tearing apart a children's book (I know...*gasp*) and cut out the cute pictures.  The book is a bunch of Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes that I am going to cut out and mount on wood or frame and hang on the walls.  There are also a bunch of really cute pictures that I am going to cut out and mod podge to some card stock and make my own wall clings out of them.

FYI:  I won't be making my own bedding....but I will be making other stuff for the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Love these crafts! I'd like to have a carseat tent too. Did you copy a tutorial or just measure a cut a rectangle to fit your seat?

    ReplyDelete