November 01, 2010

Day 12: Blogs

I don't remember how I found out about blogs, but I remember it was up at BYU-Idaho.  I started a blog to have "English Discussions" with myself on it.  I can't even remember what I called it.

Then a couple of years ago, Mark started his The Big Podcast blog and I was doing a few posts called The Wife's Outburst where I just talked about random girl stuff.  I really enjoyed it, so I started  this blog and have been doing it since November 2007.  On the 11th, it will be 3 years!  Wow...it hasn't seemed like that long.  Since then, I started (and stopped) doing blog backgrounds and I have posted about our wonderful adventures!  My first post was about the news that I was moving out of the trailer and back into the school!!!  Happy Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment