October 31, 2010

Day 10 & 11: Mood Music and Friends

SLACKER!!!  I totally forgot to post yesterday, so I am going to post for yesterday and today.


What kind of music do I listen to when I am happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad?  I'm not sure.  I want to say it depends on my mood...but the question asks what kind of music do I listen to when I am in these moods.


I listen to a variety of music.  When I am in a good mood--happy or hyped--I like to listen to upbeat music.  I call it my "Gym Music."  This is my play list for when I am at the gym.  It includes Eminem, Adam Lambert, Black Eyed Peas, Ace of Base, Rocky, Beyonce, Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Muse, Queen, Lady Antebellum, Shakira, Pussycat Dolls, Taio Cruz, and Akon.  Wide variety???  Yes!!  


When I am in a sad/bored mood I like to listen to Josh Groban, Classical, and Frank Sinatra.  It is calming music.  When I am mad, I just want something that has loud base that I can turn up really loud and sing a long.  


HERE IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS:  TESS!!






No comments:

Post a Comment