Tonight Mark and I went with his family to an Owlz game. I love going to these games. You can get a ticket for 1st row on the third baseline for $10 a ticket...plus a Hootz dog is sooo good!!! The BBQ that they have there is also really good!
At the end of the game, the players were throwing the used baseballs into the stands. Mark caught one and gave it to me! It was really exciting. Mark also caught a foul ball at a game a few seasons ago. It was really cool! After the game they had a fireworks show. It was really, really, really good! 100 times better than the Stadium of Fire fireworks this year. I think they spent too much money paying for the Jonas Brothers to come and not enough on the fireworks. Who cares about the Jonas Brothers?

Ashley, we should totally do a double date to a game this season! Ross would LOVE that. Seriously, let me know if that is at all appealing to you!
ReplyDelete