8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. School starting
2. My ankle healing
3. Hanging pictures in my apartment
4. Mark's birthday
5. My birthday
6. Labor Day (no school)
7. Losing some weight
8. Christmas
8 Things I did this weekend--Friday through Sunday
1. Went to an Owlz game
2. Went to Iggy's
3. Went to Cafe Rio
4. Went to Heber
5. Shopped in Park City
6. Went to church
7. Cleaned the bathroom
8. Played with my nieces
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Fly
2. Draw/paint
3. Go on a shopping spree
4. Buy a bedroom set
5. Sing
6. Dance
7. Lose some weight
8. Be a few inches taller
8 Shows I watch
1. Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian
2. Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
3. Burn Notice
4. Royal Pains
5. The Office
6. 30 Rock
7. Food Network
8. The Price is Right
8 Places I'd like to travel to
1. London
2. Paris
3. Rome
4. Florida
5. Brazil
6. Hawaii
7. Egypt
8. Mayan/Incan Ruins
8 people I tag
1. Karley
2. Kelsey
3. Kim
4. Nicole
5. Ruth
6. Jen
7. Angie
8. Amy
Anyone else who I haven't tagged who wants to do this can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment