A little something about me:
I like change. By now you have probably notice the many different backgrounds I have put on the blog. I like to have variety. I am constantly rearranging the desks in my classroom and thus making a new seating chart because I am board with what I currently have. Or I like to rearrange the furniture in my bedroom for the same reason. Now, I can't do this in my current apartment because of the way it is configured and where we have certain outlets (cable, etc.). So...I put all that rearranging and change energy into the blog. I want to keep it exciting and new. I may not have anything new or exciting to post, so I change the background or add a picture or change a picture.
That leads to why I am posting this at 1:30 am.
Well...I found a website that does cute backgrounds. And so I decided to change the background. What it requires you to do is change the entire html code for the blog. In so doing, I was going to lose my Blog Roll (the links to everyone's blogs). I had to copy everything from the old template into a word file so in case something wrong happened I would have it backed up. Then once I copied the new code in, I had to re-enter the links to everyone's blogs.
Needless to say it took some time, but I think it was worth it in the end. Don't you?
I want everyone's honest opinion...do you like the change? If I need to change it back to the way it was before, please say so. I don't want my blog ugly and bad.
Cute! Yes I do love your blog :) You do a great job! I need a few pointers. I don't dare venture out of my comfort zone. I don't want to erase my blog..
ReplyDeleteVery cute! You should keep it like this for an hour or two ;)
ReplyDelete