January 12, 2009

Boycotting www.thecutestblogontheblock.com.....

So now one of my favorite places to get blog backgrounds is requiring me to have a username and password to get on the website, which I do not have.  And their site is always down.  How lame is that.  What bad buisness!!

One of my friends has a way cute background from Aqua Poppy Designs.  They are just as cute if not cuter than Cutest Blog on the Block.  CBotB....I think you have seveir competition!!!

Until I feel like lifting my boycott, I am boycotting www.thecutestblogontheblock.com!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks, I have been confused as to where to post a comment. Your blog is always SO cute- I haven't known how to do that or where to go. Oh, and Congrats to you on being head of English and to Mark on graduating! That's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you and boycott thecutestblog.com with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    This is ashley from TCBOTB. Sorry you had such a bad experience with our site. We've had a rocky month with the site being up and down, and I guess thats the price we've paid for become so popular. Offering free backgrounds doesn't come cheap when you need a huge server to hold it all. :) I like your new layout, very adorable!

    Ashley - TCBOTB

    ReplyDelete