A couple of weeks ago I loaded Roller Coaster Tycoon on my computer. It is now my new favorite game. I am not a big computer gamer or video gamer. In fact, I rarely turn on the PS3. If I do, it is a rare occasion and I only play for about 15-30 minutes. Mark on the other hand, when he has time, will play for hours. I like to sit and watch him and help him play his games. I am not very good at video games.
My favorite video games are: Hot Shots Golf 4, Virtua Tennis, Katamari, and Rock Band. I am not good at playing Mario Brothers. I can't jump over the holes. I always jump too short or just fall in. I tried playing Zelda and Ratchet and Clank once, but I didn't get very far because I got stuck and couldn't figure it out.
I like Roller Coaster Tycoon because I can build the rides and manage the park. I actually am not a big fan of rides and roller coasters, but I love to build them. I spent all day today playing the game. I love it! I think I am going to ask for RCT 3 for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment