November 01, 2008

Halloween


Mark and I (especially Mark) were upset and disappointed that we didn't get any trick-or-treaters this year. We went to Costco and bought a big bag of mini candy bars to handout, but no one came! That is the one (of many) thing I don't like about living in apartments. You don't get any trick-or-treaters. Our complex even gave us a sign to hang on our door if we were going to be giving out candy. We hung our sign on the door, and the porch light automatically turns on, but no one came. Maybe next year we will be in a place where we will get lots of trick-or-treaters.

This is one of my favorite times of the year. I am not a big fan of Halloween, but I love from November 1 to January 2(ish). I love the smells, the cold, the Christmas music and decorations, and Thanksgiving stuff: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, fruit salad. Oh and not to mention, Mark graduates in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment