November 01, 2008

Frightmares at Lagoon

So...in the previous post I said I don't really like rides or roller coasters. But last Saturday, Mark and I went up to Frightmares with some of his friends: Jake and Erin, Matt, Craig and Tammy, Marissa, Grant, Erin's friend (I didn't catch her name, but she was really funny!).

We stood in line for an hour just to go in one of the haunted houses. I do not like scary stuff, let alone haunted houses. While we were standing in line, this guy dressed up in a bloody butcher costume came up behind me and scared me half to death, and then in the haunted house (the clown one--its a good thing clowns don't scare me) a guy was dressed up like The Joker and played a trick on me. There was a guy who was camouflaged as the wall. Needless to say, he got me.

It was fun. On on the rides we went on, I didn't go on two of them: the swing ride and the bat ride. While standing in line for the haunted house, Mark and I had some of our friends save our place while we went on the Jet Star, which was right in front of us. I tweeked my neck and whenever I would look to the right, my neck and right shoulder would hurt. After many hot showers, some ibuprofen, and lots of sleep I am much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment