October 25, 2008

High School Musical 3

Yes, I was one of those that went to see High School Musical 3 on opening night. I went with my sisters. Alyiah is on my right and Sydnee is on my left.


The movie was so funny. I had only seen the 2nd one when it came out on TV, and I have never seen the first. I am not into the High School Musical scene, so it was all really weird. There were a bunch of 3, 4, and 5 year olds and their moms in the theater. All I could do was laugh.

On our way home, we got caught in the traffic. Just past the Pleasant Grove exit a Honda Civic hit a semi. The freeway was closed and we were directed off at the PG exit. When it normally takes about 10-15 minutes to get from Thanksgiving Point to 1600 N. Orem, it took us an hour. I didn't get home until about 11pm.

1 comment:

  1. i really like your ashley in a nutshell!! I hope all is well. Love ya guys lots!!

    ReplyDelete