Now that the dust has settled, I really don't know what to think about the election results.
Mark's family holds an election party for every Presidenial election. It was really fun. Direct TV had a channel where you could watch like 8 news stations all at them same time: ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, and BBC America. It was really cool.
We all had a copy of a map of the United States, and as the states were being called we were coloring them in. It was really fun.
Back to my thoughts....I hear all these outrageous claims about Obama, and it kind of makes me angry that people will believe anything they hear: Like he isn't a US citizen, or he is going to bring terrorists into the country, etc. News flash---He wouldn't be able to run for President in the first place if he wasn't. I think we are over reacting a bit. Maybe he is what our country needs to pull through the mess we are in....we will see.

That's fun to have an Election Party. It will be interesting to see what happens with our new president. By the way Ashley, I used to be addicted to Roller Coaster Tycoon- the first one I think. Very fun.
ReplyDelete