October 13, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

Today before the BYU v. Oregon State football game, Kit and I went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point with Grandma, Amy, Kaden, Ellie, and Abbie.  Kit loved seeing all the dinosaur things and LOVED running around when I would let her get out of the stroller.  The only thing she hated was the sand part where the kids get to be paleontologists and dig for dinosaur bones.  I don't know why, but Kit hates the sand. (**Sorry, some of the pictures have bad lighting**)





Her nickname should be Linus.


She insisted on walking around with her arms folded.








She hated the sand thing...

...but she loves her "da"




4 comments:

  1. I love her folded arms. How very reverent! You are such a good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she doesn't walk around church that way! I

    ReplyDelete
  3. But she doesn't walk around church that way! I

    ReplyDelete
  4. But she doesn't walk around church that way! I

    ReplyDelete