October 13, 2012

Rainy Day Antics

So, yesterday when it was all rainy outside, Kit and I played our first game of Pretend.  Even though it took her a little bit to catch on, she got it.  We played with her babies.  We (I) took a laundry basket, an extra pillow, one of her MANY blankets and made a bed for her babies to sleep in.

Kit is leaning over and giving her baby "kisses" but ended up licking the baby.

Then she picked up the baby and gave her kisses.

Finally I told her to put the baby in her bed and then put the blanket on her.  This is the outcome.

Later that night, Kit was on one!  She was talking on her phone and running all over the place--up way past her bedtime.

Everytime I would take a picture and the flash would go off, she would close her eyes.

This time she thinks it is funny

Here is her "cheese" face!



No comments:

Post a Comment