I let this go on for a few minutes then I sat down on the floor by the nightstand to block Kit from getting to the radio. That didn't stop her. She started climbing all over me. Finally it was time for Kit to go to bed. I turned on her white noise and told her I was turning on her music. She started shaking her head "no" and climbing up my leg, trying to get on top of the nightstand. Once she got there, she resumed pushing the radio on and the tuner buttons. She changed the channel to one with less static and more music. When she heard that, she started dancing.
When did she grow up? How did my little 10 month old learn how to turn on and operate the radio and have tastes in the music she wants to listen to? That little stinker! Kit has always loved music.

The more personality that comes out of them, the more you love them!
ReplyDelete