May 16, 2012

11 months

WOW!!!  Kit is a big ball of energy.  She just goes, goes, goes.

(1) She has learned how to turn on and off the PlayStation and eject games when we are playing them.

(2) She is walking behind the tigger plane at Grandpa and Grandma Welling's house.

(3) Kit now dances to the "Hot Dog Dance" song in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  She will crawl up to the TV, stand up, and start bouncing up and down. With any kind of music, she will start dancing.

(4) Kit is starting to get into movies a little more.  She will watch a few minutes of it and only if there is a song on.

(5) Her new favorite show is Doc McStuffins.  I don't know what it is about that show, but she just loves it.  She loves the "Time for Your Check-up" song.

(6) Kit loves to read books.  She will crawl over to her book box, take out books until she finds the one she wants, and will sit down and start reading.  The other day, she even started giggling while she was reading the puppy book.

(7) One of her favorite game is "Where is Eeyore?" Mark or I will put her little stuffed Eeyore on our head and she will come over, climb up, and grab Eeyore off our head.  The other day, she picked up Eeyore, and went to put it on top of my head.

I bought Kit her first set of "big girl" pajamas yesterday and she looked so cute and big in them.  I am planning a Mickey & Minnie Mouse birthday party.  I am so excited!  I will definitely post pictures when the time come.

                            Typical sleeping position of Kit's      Love's going on walks and being outside





3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the pictures of her reading! I can't believe she's almost one- how exciting! She is very adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. that black and white picture is gorgeous! Did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister in law did. This was the copy that I put on Instagram

    ReplyDelete