Kit has now started crawling. She does this army crawl that looks like she is swimming across the floor. It is so cute. She takes her left arm and her right leg and uses them to pull her body forward.Lately Kathryn has been such a mama's girl. I love it! She will just sit on my lap and snuggle. At night when I am putting her to bed sometimes she will put her head on my shoulder as if she is giving me a hug. It is just the cutest thing.
She also loves her Daddy. She knows that Daddy will play and have lots of fun with her. I call it "Zero-to-Sixty Fun Time." She also knows that Mommy will give her cuddle, quiet time. She will be sitting on my lap and look over at daddy as if to say, "Ha ha! Look I am sitting with Mommy!"
Kathryn got some stacking cups for Christmas. She loves to play with them. Mark and I will build a tower with them. Sometimes if she is across the room and she sees the tower, she will race over and knock it down. She loves to knock down any type of tower that is built whether it is made from the stacking cups or blocks.

Kit has two books that are her favorite right now: 10 Tiny Puppies and Where's Spot. She loves to look at the pictures in the books. We will sit down and read them over and over again. Kit is getting really good at turning the pages. I have to get it started, but she will finish turning the page. Where's Spot had flaps on each page to see if Spot is in that location. Kit will lift some of them. It is really cute. I want to create a reading corner in her room. I want get a spice rack at Ikea for $4 to be book shelves and some letters that spell "READ" to put on the wall.
Kit still LOVES Micky Mouse Clubhouse. She gets really excited when it comes on. She also likes to watch the Jazz, political shows with Daddy, and she is starting to come around to Backyardigans. Kathryn has been babbling and talking a lot. She does this especially when she is tired. She gets so silly.

No comments:
Post a Comment