September 01, 2011

Summer Comes to an End


School started last week.  As much as I love being a teacher, I love being a mom more.  It was a little tough going back to work, but this year, my students have been awesome!

This weekend summer comes to an end.  Football season is starting.  I can't wait to sit back and watch some BYU football with Kit.  Mark already has her watching Sports Center.  One morning while the two were watching Sports Center, they did a story about the Oakland Raiders.  She started crying at the beginning of the story and stopped at the end of the story.  I guess a 2 month old knows that she doesn't like the Raiders.  Maybe she will be a Saints girl?  Old Navy has come really cute baby gear for the Saints.  I really want to get a onesie for her, but I am restraining.

I am so excited for the 3-day weekend!  That means I don't have to go to work on Monday!!!  What do I want to accomplish this weekend?  I want to read a book.  Since Kit was born, I feel like I haven't had time to read.  I guess I do have some time, but I would rather be doing something else.  Here are some of the books I want to read:

Moneyball

To_the_rescue.f_product
To the Rescue

The Ruby Knight (Elenium Series #2) by David Eddings: Book Cover
The Ruby Knight




1 comment:

  1. I totally feel ya about reading a book! I feel like I never have the time these days.
    And, oh my goodness. Your daughter is SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete