Kit is getting so much personality. She is starting to babble more. She will just lay on her blanket and talk. It is so cute. Sometimes we will have the best conversations. She loves to play with any toy that makes noise. In the last couple of weeks she has started to grasp toys and wave them around. We have a pink bird with a ring around the feet that will play music when you pull down. Kit will grab onto and pull down. I got a toy for my birthday that is a yellow bird. When you pull down on it, it vibrates and makes a rattly sound. This morning when I was feeding her before I had to go to work, I laid her down on her blanket while I ran to get something. When I came back into the room she had "picked up" a teething toy and would not let go of it. This is the first time she has grabbed onto that toy.
On Monday when I was home, I gave Kit some tummy time. She started rolling over! She rolled over 5 times from her stomach to her back. She also has almost rolled from her back to her stomach, but she gets stuck on her side. She loves to roll on to her side and lie on the ottoman and watch Micky Mouse Clubhouse (her favorite show by the way). Kit is really starting to like the stroller. She likes to lounge back in the stroller and go for walks. Kit loves to look at everything. She will lock in on you, the tv, or the Winnie the Pooh stickers on the walls in her bedroom.
This look on her face in these two pictures is classic Kit, especially the one in the swing. So is her pose. She love to sit in something and have her legs dangle.
Once upon a time, she was up higher in the bouncer. She wiggled and scooted her way down so her legs would dangle off. She was so happy sitting like this.
Sitting up by herself in the corner of the couch. She loves to sit up and look around. I cherish every moment because I know they won’t last forever.






I feel ya on the lack of sleep. Does it convince me to go to bed earlier? Not really.
ReplyDeleteKit is growing so fast isn't she?! That's how I feel about Lydia.