January 11, 2011

Baby Update:

We were finally able to hear the heartbeat yesterday!  The doctor said it sounded strong and at about 140-150 beats per minute.

We find out at our next appointment--Feb 7--what the baby is.

Any guesses??

6 comments:

  1. Boy! Just based on the heartbeat. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy??? My little peanut's heartbeat was 148 and still a girl but I have a hunch you will have a boy. How exciting!!! Can you finally believe we are having kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say girl, just because I think it will be a boy and I'm usually wrong.
    I'm so excited for your little one to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so excited for you! I think it'll be a girl. I don't know why, I just do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find out next month--Feb. 7. It is going by so quickly.

    Kim--Did you hear that Christian's wife is having another girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing it's a boy! Let us know! This is very, very exciting!
    Love you,
    Aunt M

    ReplyDelete