About 2 1/2 years ago I posted about how
awful pictures are of homes that are for sale. Let me tell you, they have not gotten any better! We have seen some really strange stuff. For the last couple of months, Mark and I have been house hunting. A few years ago, we almost bought a condo. That probably would have been a huge mistake. It was not a very enjoyable experience. It was so stressful and not fun at all. We had the worst agent. This person was just not good. I was so worried that this time was going to be like that, but it's not! This time, we went with a different agent, one that Mark's brother, Greg recommended. They are wonderful!! I have been having fun!!
These are a few of the houses we have been considering.
Aren't they just awesome??? They are perfect! I love the paint job. The insides are even better. You wouldn't have to do anything to these homes. They are move-in ready.
We have decided that we really like Herriman. We found a couple of homes out there that we really like and are submitting an offer on them. So...we'll see!! I am so excited. When we hear something, I'll let you know. Here are a few comics about buying a house that I thought were funny.
P.S. Looking for a house is
NOTHING like the show House Hunters!!
Come live in Eagle Mountain!! You would love it, and it is close to your school!
ReplyDelete