October 06, 2010

Boycott!!!


If you remember way back when I said I was boycotting Cutest Blog on the Block???  Well, I have lifted that boycott.  They have made great improvements to the access of their site; however, I think it is way too cluttered with ads.  But you can't live in a perfect world.

On to another boycott!!  I know I shouldn't boycott sites that give free blog backgrounds because I make them, so I should support the industry.  Well, I am boycotting:  LeeLou Blogs.

I thought, hm...I like their new backgrounds (mainly because my creative juices haven't been flowing, and I can't come up with anything remotely cute), so I thought I would try one of their new templates.  I tried one (and much to my fault, forgot to save the HTML code I was using for my last layout...) and didn't like it.

GREAT!!!  Now I don't like this and I have lost the code I have worked so hard to create so my blog will look cute!!  I needed a resolution fast!!  I decided to try Blogger's new template designer.  I am using the Picture Window template.  Come to find out---the backgrounds I make don't work with the new template designer.  Just another thing to add on to my awful blog experience today.  But..Cutest Blog on the Block and Shabby Blogs does work!!  Hurray!!

For the next little bit (until I feel like fixing my code...) I am going to sport Cutest Blog on the Block and Shabby Blog backgrounds.

Other than the boycott...school has definitely settled down.  It will be nice for the next month.  Then starting the beginning of November until end of April I am going to be busy coaching.  I am going to be the Assistant Girls Basketball coach and the Head Girls Track Coach.  Ha Ha!!!  Two years ago, who would have thought that I would be coaching???  I love it.  The kids are so much fun.  I have learned a lot.  One of the track girls was so excited to hear that I am going to be coaching basketball this year.  My coaching philosophy...be like Jerry Sloan and Phil Johnson!!  Two of the greatest basketball coaches of all time!


No comments:

Post a Comment