September 20, 2010

WOW!!!

It has been a busy month!!  I am loving school. I went with the Student Council and Peer Leaders down to Clear Creek.  That was so much fun.  The kids were great!  We did a lot of leadership games.  They worked well together and hung out as a group.  I am going to be the girls Head track coach this year and I am doing a track intramurals each Tuesday after school

Byu Football games have been fun.  Mark and I did not get tickets this year.  The home schedule did not entice us to buy tickets this year.  It has been nice to watch the games on TV on a comfy couch.




3 comments:

  1. "Wow," as your title, is illustrated where you and Mark enjoy BYU football games from a couch! Is this a sign of old age?! haha just kidding. I've always felt that the view is better from the tv and people aren't complaining about you sitting in their seats. And the spread of food is so much better too, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food spread is always better. I like the couch because it is comfortable, warm, and I don't have annoying people making out in front of me the whole game (and yes that has happened one year).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are having a good year:) Im going to miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete