June 28, 2010

Owlz Game

Summer has officially started because the Owlz games have started.  They are great!  for front row seats they are only $10!!  And sitting on the grass is only $2!!  Sawesome!!!  The game we went to wasn't that great of a game, but it was really fun. We got really good seats--front row on the 3rd base line.  Awesome!!!

I thought what a perfect opportunity to play around with the camera on my phone!!  I took about 65 pictures!!  Crazy! (I am a little exclamation point happy today aren't I?  Oh, well.)




I decided to play around with the edit features on my camera.  I can't remember what this one was called, but I really liked it!  It's kind of black and white, but there is still a bit of color.  It is called the Vintage feature.  There is also one called Old Faded.  These two look really similar.  I love them both!


No comments:

Post a Comment