Today is the end of the school year. I am so excited for the summer because I think I wore myself out this year! (That's a good thing.) We took the state tests at the end of April. My students did so awesome! I had 91% of my students pass the test and the average score was 75%. Those are really good numbers. The test is divided into four categories: 1, 2, 3, and 4. Getting a 3 or a 4 on the test is passing. 75% is in the 4 range!
This year was a great year. I will be sad to see it go because I had so much fun. Yes, there were frustrating times, but all in all it was a great year!

What are your summer plans? Or do you need a couple weeks off from planning? ;)
ReplyDeleteI got a summer job being a writer. It is pretty cake. I can work from home. At the end of July, Mark and I are going to San Diego with his family. In my other free time, I have to create curriculum for my 9th graders next year. I haven't taught 9th grade in a few years and some things have changed, not to mention when my computer crashed a couple of years ago, it lost all the 9th grade stuff I had.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome...congrats on being such an amazing teacher. :)
ReplyDelete