![]() Sometimes a name change is the best idea… Take me to the cleaners, baby! Major dilemma in California How do you get there from here? Everything you need for your ’shotgun’ wedding! ![]() It’s a good deal, but… oh, the college costs! ![]() McLogic gone wrong… ![]() Pork the one you love? |
Still Dead, Huh??? Go Figure..
What?
‘Mass suicides…Cows going over the edge…tonight on Channel 3 News…’
Good Job!!
Well, Make that “former job.”
Load ‘em up with burritos, Mom!!
I’m Confused…
How am I going to write that if I’m ILLITERATE?
I can’t even comment on this one
Must be Wyoming …Beautiful, lush lawns of dirt…
Make up your mind!!!
Don’t drink and make signs…






Great post! I needed a good laugh at the end of advisory!
ReplyDeleteThose were super funny! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThose are classic! Thank you for sharing a good laugh.
ReplyDeleteFunny! I read this last week and I loved it.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm teaching 9th grade spanish still and it's fun, but man I had a lot to grade...we finished a big chapter and I collected too much stuff! Shem is teaching AP/IB physics and his workload is crazy trying to mesh two curriculums together, but we manage. This year has been much better since we're getting more used to what we do.
How about you? How are those 8th graders treating you? :) I don't think I could do middle school, but I may consider it in the future. :)