1. Lose 20 pounds by April. I was blog surfing and found a link (on Sisters' Stuff) that tells you how many calories you need to eat each day to lose weight. It is a simple formula--burn more calories than you eat. I want to be able to fit back into my size 6 jeans! This also means I need to cut out more sweets....
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
My Fitness Pal is a great site to help keep track of what you eat and how much you exercise. It is free to sign up.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
2. Only push the snooze button once! I am so bad. I will push the snooze 2 or 3 times. I hate waking up early in the morning like that.
3. Make dinner at least 4 out of 7 days a week. If I want to lose some weight, I need to stop eating out so much. Since I want to lose weight, I need to make healthier decisions when eating out...
4. To go along with Resolution #3, I want to try a couple of new recipes each week. That is the only way cooking is not going to get monotonous.
These are great goals! Good luck!
ReplyDelete