October 30, 2009

My Dream...to Learn Photography

I would love to take a couple of photography classes and learn how to take amazing pictures. I was going through my pictures and here are some of the ones I have taken that I think are some of my better ones. I took these with a point and shoot camera.

People:

Mark in the Pacific


Niece--Chloe


Nieces--Chloe and Tess


Niece--Chloe

Nature and Animals:


Flamingo A


Lion at Wild Animal Park


Flamingo B


Eel


Penguins!!

Buildings:


Statue of Liberty


Mesa Temple

Just curious...which one is your favorite???

3 comments:

  1. Statue of Liberty. I would love to get a nice camera and capture beautiful images too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first flamingo shot. You have a good eye- it would be cool to see what you could do with nicer equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. statue of liberty, definitely. I feel the same way. Beadle has an awesome camera and methinks I'll ask him advice on which would be good to buy.

    ReplyDelete