October 06, 2009

Bright Star





I was browsing through some websites and I saw some trailers for a new movie: Bright Star. "The drama based on the three-year romance between 19th century poet John Keats and Fanny Brawne, which was cut short by Keats' untimely death at age 25" (imdb.com).

Yet again...the English geek in me is coming out. It is playing at the Broadway Theater in SLC and the Redstone 8 in Park City.

It reminds me of Jane Austen type stuff....Even though I haven't seen it...I so want to see it...I am going to say that if you like Jane Austen movies---you will like this one!



2 comments:

  1. Keats was one of the best poets that ever lived! I must see this! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an English lit geek myself. I crave more movies from this genre. Have you read Austenland? It's silly yet fun to imagine.

    ReplyDelete