September 27, 2009

BYU vs. Colorado State (much better game!!)

Before I start with the BYU game, I want to talk about ugly college football uniforms.  I was watching college football with Mark earlier in the day and saw the Florida A&M (how many A&M teams are there??) vs. Tennessee State game.  Florida A&M has the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen!


Now on to BYU football.  Even though we were leading the whole game, it was still fun because we were winning.  BYU football is not much fun when we are losing.  The only downside is that we had an annal and uptight "organge" guy in our section.  If you have ever been to a BYU game you know who I am talking about.  So in my sneaky way....I got a picture of him so you could all see.



See...he has that sneaky look. And he had a security person around him the whole game. Was he afraid of the crowd of students?? Come on!!! You know those horns people have that look like the snowball maker things? A kid in front of us had one of those and he took it away as soon as it was blown.  Why do they have to be like that?  Can't we have some fun?  Instead of "Event Staff" they should be called " Fun Police" or "Fun Nazi's" or "Fun Haters"....you get the drift.





1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing the "orange" guy does hate his job and takes it out on the fans because he'd rather be watching the game rather than people.

    ReplyDelete