"walk"
around, Mark calls it hobbling, but more or less I am limping. The swelling has gone down a lot. When it first got sprained it looked like an orange was in my ankle. Now it just looks slightly swollen. It is much better. I think that byPioneer Day
(Friday) or even next Sunday I should be walking normal.When I walk up the stairs I can walk up them normal instead of one stair at a time. But going down stairs its put both feet on the stair.
I made dinner for the first time yesterday! I was able to stand the whole time and there was no pain! I am so glad that my ankle is healing. It's going to be a few weeks before I am back to
"normal."
July has been an interesting month. The two weeks I was laid up on the couch made me stir crazy! It was so nice to get out Friday and see Harry Potter with Mark's family, and today I went to church and to Mark's parents' house for a BBQ with his family and his Aunt Karen, Cousin Karley, Kollan, Karter, and Ty. It was so much fun to see them! Later this week Mark's brother, Aaron, and Natalie and the girls will be here!

Hope your ankle is better soon. Bummer. I have to tell your your blog is darling. One day maybe mine will be updated ;) Love ya! Jen
ReplyDelete