April 07, 2009

The Sun Has Finally Come Out!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yea for the sun!! Ashley I love your picture collage at the top of your blog- very cute! I wish you could design my blog for me. Do you have to retype all of your information (like the list of blogs on the side)every time you change it? I'm kinda impaired when it comes to blog knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go into the HTML code under "Edit HTML" and copy the stuff that says "b:widget id=" then save it in a notebook file or in a Word Pad file, you can switch it out when you get a new background and you don't have to worry about losing it.

    I found how to do this on some blog background site. I can't remember which on though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the SUN!!! So miss smartie pants. One of these days you should do a lesson on cute headers ! :) Your vlog is always so cute ! I cannot seem to figure out headers... Ugh
    Hope all is well ! Love Ya! Jen

    ReplyDelete