March 23, 2009

Yet...another cute background site

I love to see my friends blogs when they get new backgrounds, and where they found them. As I was reading through my blog roll, I saw my friend had changed her background. It is way cute (very similar to mine right now).

It was from a new background site I have never been to:

http://www.mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

I saw a lot of backgrounds similar to other sites, but I liked the layout and design of these one better. I have already found one that I want to try next. I have been searching for an Easter one, but all the one's I have seen have been really cheesy. The few Easter ones on My Style are really cute and not overly cheesy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these great sites that you find. I have spent hours trying to find these sights with no luck so I really appreciate you sharing these. They are so cute.

    Karrie

    ReplyDelete