While we were down there we went to two Milwaukee Brewers games. The Friday game was against the Kansas City Royals. It was a fun game. It was also really hot. Mark and I both took down jeans with us because we wear jeans up here when it is 80 degrees and we are just fine. Well...needless to say that night we went to Old Navy and bought some shorts. We sat on the lawn in center field. We went with Natalie, Tess, and Chloe. The girls were so cute running around at the game.
On Saturday we went to the best snow cone place ever! It is called Bahama Bucks. Mark and I got a Blueberry Cheesecake snow cone to share. It really tasted like blueberry cheesecake. Afterward we went to El Rancho de Tia Rosa, or Rosa's for short. It was some of the best Mexican food I have tasted. I got a chimichanga. Wow!!! There used to be a Rosa's in Provo by the McDonalds on Freedom Blvd and Bulldog, but its not there anymore.
On our way home we took a detour to the Grand Canyon. Katie and I had not been there. It was really cool. It looked a lot like Southern Utah: Bryce, Zion, and Cedar Breaks. On our way out, we stopped by some old Indian ruins. It was amazing to see the foundation of the building still intact.
All in all...it was a great trip and we did not want to leave. Thanks Aaron and Natalie for letting us stay with you guys!
Mike is going to be sooo jealous of your Spring Training trip. He's been talking of doing this since I met him. And before we knew we were pregnant we had planned to fly out to Atlanta for the Braves opening game this year. This was canceled because it's too close to our expected delivery date. Sounds like a good trip so I'm sure we'll make it in the future.
ReplyDelete