January 31, 2009

Furniture Shopping

I spent 8 hours today shopping for living room furniture. I have sat on and looked at enough couches to last a life time. We went to Furniture Warehouse (on Road Redwood), Furniture Warehouse Clearance Center, John Paras Furniture, Granite Furniture (yes there still are Granite stores open), RC Willey, Sofa Box (the GPS told us to go there, and as you know the GPS is always right!!), Ashley Furniture, Knight Furniture, Bassett Furniture, and probably many others.

At first I wanted a Sofa and Loveseat combo, but I just couldn't find one that screamed, "Ashley, buy me!!!" I did find a sectional that was two-toned--part leather and part fabric. I usually don't like that combination, but this one isn't too bad. It's mostly fabric. And the best part about it, well best 2 things, is it comes with a giant ottoman and each piece of the sectional is separate, so I can configure it however I want!

Here is a picture of the couch we both really like:



But we don't really know if we are going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment