August 15, 2008

School Starting Update

I have an average of 35 kids in my classes (which last year I started with 45 in each class). So, instead of needing desks, I have extra desks. I am so excited! Also I don't have 2 students from last year that I didn't really want this year. I was doing cartwheel's down the hallway because of excitment!!

So this year I am going to read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I am really excited about this. I was a little worried about the parents reaction to it at Back to School night last night. They were really excited about that and Taming of the Shrew. I did Taming of the Shrew last year and the kids liked it. I think this is going to be a successful year.

1 comment:

  1. You should totally play some songs from the musical!! It is so powerful! I hope none of my teachers ever did cartwheels just to not have to deal with me.

    ReplyDelete