So school has been in session for two weeks. Class changes ended yesterday and my biggest class has 35 students and my smallest class has 28! I can't believe it! It is so nice. I can see a big difference from 40 to 35 even 35 to 28 students.
Although I have noticed the students behavior is a bit more rambunxious than usual. Normally the students are pretty well behaved until Halloween. Well this year, it is a bit different. It is only the second week and already the students are behaving like it is right before Christmas.
Hey, I'm happy to see your blog. Hopefully students will buckle down and get serious. Matthew called corporate and is getting the Macey's thing worked out. The damage is done, you know? We just don't know how many potential employers it turned away - which bites!
ReplyDeleteSaw your comment on SSB and just had to clue you in. She parodies the people who blissfully blog despite their lack of English skills. You know, like people who write "students behavior" and "rambunxious." Ahem.
ReplyDelete