September 01, 2008

BYU v. Northern Iowa

This was a fun game. Mark and I were sitting in the south end zone, row 27ish, section 44. We were jus off centered. It was really hot during the first half. I went and bought two water bottles and a snow cone! I love snow cones! It's like your eating a slurpee! Around half-time, the clouds came in and cooled things off.


This year in college football there was a change in the rules for the clock. "There are two primary changes. First, the ready to play signal and 25 second play clock have been eliminated in favor of a running 40 second clock which will begin as soon as each play is whistled dead. Second, when players go out-of-bounds the clock will start on the referees signal as opposed to starting on the snap of the ball. Except for in the final two minutes of each half when the clock will stop until the snap of the next ball. Both of these rules are modeled on the NFL timing rules." (Source: http://deadspin.com/5041480/explaining-the-new-college-football-clock-rules)

Even with this change, the game went on forever! It was just as long as they were last year with the old clock rules.

Best reverse composition picture thus far in the reverse composition era! It is perfectly centered! I should become a professional reverse composition picture taker.

No comments:

Post a Comment