April 01, 2008

Jazz vs. Wizards



Last night we celebrated the day Mark proposed. He proposed on April Fool's Day. (That is something you can never forget!) We went out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and then to the Jazz game. It was really fun.


We had the best tasting Spring Rolls at CPK. We ordered two different kinds: Baja Chicken and Mediterranian. The Baja Chicken has black beans, chicken, cilantro, corn, cheese and tomatos. It comes with guacamole. The Mediterranean had eggplant, sun-dried tomatos, cooked cilantro, cheese, and celery. It came with a really fresh tomato sauce. I put some of it on the Baja spring rolls and it tasted so good. I think that is my favorite appetizer of all time. Mark ordered the Thai chicken pizza and I ordered the BLT pizza. I always want to try something different, but I am not brave enough to try a new type of pizza. I am very traditional when it comes to my pizza. The BLT pizza is one of my favorites at CPK. They put mozarella cheese and bacon on a wheat crust and then they bake it in the oven. After it comes out, they put fresh tomatos and lettuce tossed in mayo. The only complaint I have with the BLT pizza is there is too much lettuce on it. I usually take half of it off. Mark's Thai pizza is interesting. It is spicy (at least to me). There are an interesting combination of flavors.


The Jazz just killed the Wizards. It was fun being in that kind of atmosphere. Everyone was playing pretty well. It seemed like everyone was making 3-point shots and foul shots. By the end of the first half the Jazz had roughly 76. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment