March 09, 2008

Spring is here!


I am so excited that spring has arrived. The snow has melted. (We got so much this year that I thought it would never melt.) The sun is shining and the sky is blue. I haven't seen the sun in so long I almost forgot how good it is. I saw some tulips poking out of the ground. It made me happy. The trees outside our apartment are starting to bud.

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. There is such a new and fresh feeling. There is a certain fresh, spring time smell. It is so wonderful. I have started to open the windows and blinds in my apartment to let in all of the light. I can't wait to get some plants for my balcony. When it gets warmer, I am definately going to get a flower box for my balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment