November 11, 2007

Moving Classrooms

Here is a picture of my current classroom.
Starting after Christmas break I will be moving my classroom back into the school. This is made possible by (Sounds like it is sponsored by a company on a PBS show) the retirement of the Assistant to the Superintendent. One of the Vice Principals from Lone Peak H.S. is going to fill the position and one of our Vice Principals is leaving to fill the opening at Lone Peak H.S. There is a teacher at school who is currently working on his Admin certification and he is filling the Administration vacancy at our school. He also is an English teacher, so that means I will be taking over his classes (I will be teaching straight 8th grade) and I get to move into his classroom during Christmas Break.

I am very excited. That will mean I don't have to run into the building every time I need to make a copy or do any kind of business. When I get my new room set up I will post a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment