She crawled over the the doll house, found the little baby, and started playing with in in the doll house--moving the baby upstairs and downstairs.
- Kit now is a speed crawler. I put her down and off she goes! It is getting hard to change a diaper because in the blink of an eye she will have rolled over and crawled off. Her path consists of crawling around me, going out her door and peering around the corner and into the office to see if Mark is in there. Next she will then go into the laundry room and just sit. Whenever I am in the kitchen, Kit will come crawling over to "help" me cook. She love being at my feet in the kitchen. Whenever the fridge is open she is instantly there trying to get inside. Kit also loves going into the pantry.
- Kathryn LOVES being outside and going on walks! That is one her favorite things to do during the day. When we are at the park and she sees little kids, Kit gets super excited and wants to go and play with them. She loves when everyone gets together so she can play with Abbie and Kaden. She will follow Abbie around and go over to her and start playing with her. Abbie gets so excited and thinks it is so funny when Kit does that.
- Kit has become attached to her pink, fuzzy blanket. We can tell when she is getting tired or she doesn't feel good because she will grab her blanket and take it EVERY WHERE she goes. Then she will lye down on it. One day, I washed her blanket and when I took it out of the dryer, she rummaged through the pile of clothes just to find it. She found it and pulled it out.
- Kit has started using a sippy cup. She got the hang of it pretty quickly. I tried giving her baby food that is kind of lumpy to help her learn how to chew and she wanted nothing to do with it. Slowly but surely she is getting the hang of it. She loves real (not pureed) bananas. She loves to eat vegetables, yogurt, and she is just now starting to like cheese. She hasn't gotten the hang of feeding herself yet. I will put pieces of food on her high chair tray and she doesn't quite know what to do with them yet. Sometimes Mark or I will put the puff things or the yogurt things and she will feed herself those, but anything else (peaches, pears, etc) she doesn't like it.
- Kit loves to "play" on her keyboard. She will go over to it and start "typing" just like mommy and daddy. It is so funny. She is starting to really love her doll. Her favorite toys are still her ducks. She loves to pull out a book and start reading it. It is really cute. Kit will open it, look at the page and then turn it.
- One word to describe Kit: FUN-LOVING!!




I had that same reaction when Emma put in her own DVD one day at about 12 months. They watch and learn. I love this story- so cute! Let her shake her little booty, she deserves it! :)
ReplyDelete