November 01, 2011

Kit's First Halloween

Kit had a whirlwind Halloween.  It started on Wednesday with our ward Halloween party. Kit dressed up as a cow, I dressed up as a ceiling fan, and Mark went as pumpkin pie.  There was a chili cook-off, so Mark signed us up to make Hobo Stew.  The last time we made it for a chili cook-off, it won.  It won again this year.

Then we went to Mark's parents house for a family Halloween party where we carved pumpkins.  I wasn't able to carve my pumpkin until Saturday because I had to take Kit home because she was getting really tired and it was her bedtime.




This year was our first year having Trick-or-Treaters come to our house.  It was really fun!  While Kit was awake, I dressed up in my butterfly costume to handout candy.


Mark's pumpkin is on the left.  My pumpkin is on the right.






No comments:

Post a Comment