Kit's 4 Month Stats:
11 lbs 11.5 oz
24 inches
Kit has started to roll from her back to her stomach. The other night when I was changing her diaper and getting her ready for bed, she decided to roll over before I could get her diaper back on. It was funny because that was the first time she has done anything like that. She was so happy about it. Then the other morning, she was wrapped up for a morning nap and she decided she wanted to roll over, so she did. Mark heard some grunting on the monitor and went in to see what was going on and she had rolled on to her stomach.
When I say Kit has favorite TV shows, we turn them on and she is just glued to the TV. I don't think she knows what is going on. I think she just likes looking at all the bright colors and hearing any music.
Kits loves Backyardigans. She loves looking at the bright colors and the hearing the music. She loves anything that has to do with music. There is one episode that we have recorded where she just starts smiling whenever they start singing. It is so cute.

Micky Mouse Clubhouse. I think it has to do with the bright colors. She will just be glued in on Mickey.

Kit takes after her Dad--She loves to watch Sports Center with Mark.

She also loves watching BYU and any college football. It must be the HD colors she sees.


Cute, cute! I like your blog's new header and the flags at the bottom of the posts too.
ReplyDeleteI got it from leelou blogs.
ReplyDelete