July 06, 2011

Kit's 3 weeks



She is getting so big!  Kit just loves to be held during the day.  She will fall asleep in our arms, but when you put her down in her bed, she will wake up a few minutes later.  Except at night--she will sleep in her bed. She also loves to be held tight.  I love to just sit and hold her!

When she is tired, she fights falling asleep.  She is stubborn!!  At the same time she is very much a flirt and very playful.  When Mark holds her, she just spits out her pacifier even though she wants it.  But when I hold her, she keeps it in....

At night, she has been sleeping pretty good.  She will start grunting and making noises when it's time to eat.  I will get up and feed her and she goes back to sleep quickly I'm done.  

Kit LOVES her car seat.  Whenever she gets in, she falls right asleep.  Car rides and shopping trips with her have been easy because she just stays asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment